Sew Forida

Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Knit Mock Wrap Dress: New Look 6301 view A

Dresses are my most favorite clothing to wear.  I feel more feminine,  lady-like, and dare I say sexy in them. Since I work in an office environment, I can wear them as often as I like.

Well it's Fall now and the temperature is starting to drop. I'm not ready for mostly pants yet, but I will add more clothes with 3/4 or long sleeves to the mix. But for the most part, every Fall/Winter I just wear my Spring/Summer clothes with a cardigan, jacket, and/or coat. Well Florida cold isn't real cold anyway.

My first Fall garment is New Look 6301 view A, the mock wrap knit dress with flared skirt.



I have so many wrap dress patterns, but this is my favorite thus far. I love that the wrap crossover is very modest (no cami/tank top underneath required) and a full skirt to balance my bust.
  

 I also like the extra wide ties that crisscross in the back. 





Up next: McCalls 6988. Already cut and ready to sew.

5 comments: