Sew Forida

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

McCalls 3830_Skirt



Pattern Description: Straight Skirt has front and back darts, back zipper, and faced waist


 Pattern Sizing: 16 -22


Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes


Were the instructions easy to follow? Very easy


What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? The only thing I dislike, was having to ease skirt top section into a smaller faced waist band which created a few puckers. But I think that was just me.


Fabric Used: Moleskin            


Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: added 1" length to view D for my desired length.


Would you sew it again? I already made another one


Would you recommend it to others? Yes


Conclusion: I love fast projects.

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Sunshine and Shine On award. See my blog for more info.

    ReplyDelete